Sunday, October 11, 2009

Future


What Does The Future Hold? Not knowing how things are going to turn out is a scary thought in any persons mind. Living and knowing that your really UN-sure of how everything is going to take place in the near future. The shear thought of this makes me very uncomfortable. I wish i could look forward and see how everything is going to go and set up counter-measures to make things go the way i want them to. Recently I've began to face a real dilemma, I'm coming up on the end of my contract in the United States Marine Corps in July of 2010 and I'm in Afghanistan scheduled to come back April time frame. That means i will April, May and June because i get out in the beginning of July. So i don't really have time to set up a lot of other options. I enjoy the Marine Corps, but its not for me because I'm an Individual and too opinionated. I would really enjoy going back to school, but i also want to get into a career field right away like being a Cop or Fire Fighter but IDK. There is a lot of options but so little time. I guess I'll have to wait and see how things play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment