Sunday, February 22, 2009

You can't have your cake and eat it too!


How come it seems like every time something/someone comes around that you really want you cannot have it? What is the point of finally finding something that you think in great or even superfuckindope (Thanks Erika) if you can’t have it? No matter what I seem do there is always something that pops up that I wouldn't mind having but there is always some circumstance on why I can't have it. It almost like god wants to be constantly disappointed. :( I just for once I want to get something that I really have my eye on. It's ridiculous that even the things that you find most perfect are almost impossible to get hold of. I gave this whole concept a lot of thought and I figured out maybe you can have your cake and eat it too. Maybe instead of just looking at what you cannot have, maybe you have to just take it. I don't mean take it in the since of stealing, but as in trying your best to get it. Maybe if we stopped telling ourselves we can’t have something and just make a plan on how we can reach it we will be able to have our cake and eat it too!

2 comments:

  1. Good read..

    I really enjoyed the last few lines. I guess my mind has always been set on everything i wanted i had and it got taken away..or i was just never able to have it in general. But with what you said i believe it was true..i guess if you want something badly you will plan accordingly and strive to get what you are wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself prepared the cake you are taking about in this article.It was delicious.A great article for people looking for informative articles.This is something very creative.Cooking is a real art.

    Your articles writing skills remind me of a website for online Medications

    ReplyDelete